About this Laptop
Solid laptop with good screen and keyboard.
- Well built laptop designed for business with a very reasonable price tag. Brilliant value for money!
- Keyboard is among the best around, offering a truly excellent typing experience.
- Screen offers detailed and crisp images
- Touch chassis able to easily withstand daily use
- Good connectivity
- Internet Browsing/Emailing
- Social networking eg. Facebook & Twitter
- Word Processing/other office applications
- Playing CDs and DVDs
- School/college/university work
Included With This Laptop
- Mains power adaptor and power lead
- Battery (lasts at least one hour on full charge)
- Manual & user guide. Backup disks/restore feature
- FREE OFFICE PROGRAM & ALL THE FREE ITEMS LISTED IN "FREE STUFF"
- CLICK ON POPULAR EXTRAS FOR CHEAP UPGRADES AND EXTENDED WARRANTY.
The following comes absolutely FREE with this laptop
Open Office software (word processing, database, spreadsheet etc.). Compatible with Microsoft Office. Reads all Microsoft files and able to save to Microsoft format.
Internet Security 2 month trial (Antivirus, Firewall, Spamfilter)
VLC Media (VLC is a multimedia player that plays most multimedia files including DVD)
<p><a href="http://www.pocket-lint.com/review/71315-dell-latitude-e5400-notebook-review" target="_blank">"Good value for money, outstanding keyboard, good screen and quality"</a><strong> - POCKET LINT</strong></p><br />